Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Favorite Whole Foods Baby Food Products

Having twins I had some favorites that helped me to make my own baby food that was wholesome and much cheaper then the store bought jars. While I used a simple food processor when making my children's food they now have the baby magic bullet, which I think would just be a great baby gift for anyone. Below are my top favorite products. All of them can be found on Amazon.com.


These two products are perfect for storing smaller amounts of pre made baby food in the freezer. One cooked squash can make at least 20 portions for a younger baby and at least 8 good portions for a toddler.

 
Vital Baby Press 'n' Pop Mini Freezer Pots,...


Fresh N Freeze 2 oz. Reusable Baby Food Contain...


These fresh food feeders were a favorite when my twins were teething. I would freeze sliced strawberries or peaces inside the mesh netting and just screw on the top when I handed them over. They loved chewing on them and the cold felt good on their gums. I was happy because I didn't need to worry about them breaking off chunks that could choke them.
 
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder 2 Pack ,Colors May Vary




Cooking for Baby: Wholesome, Homemade,...


We used this for at least a year with our children. Everything we ate we just ground up for them. Until my children had a good set of teeth I always made sure their food was as safe as possible to avoid any accidental choking.

KidCo Baby Steps Food Mill, with Carrying Case , 1 food...


Mumi&Bubi Solids Starter Kit Premium Baby Food Freez...


While any blender will do, this one is just simply adorable and comes with freezer trays for baby food as well as a simple cookbook.
Magic Baby Bullet - As Seen on Tv


1 comment:

  1. The food that is ground isn't super smooth. It's more like the No.2 and 3 baby jar food. For dinner, we might have chicken, brown rice, and veggies. I just take a little of each, and I have the baby's dinner ready in minutes, without having to get up!

    ReplyDelete