Friday, May 7, 2010

Birthday Gifts for Pre-Teens

I used to think that buying gift for young kids was hard. Now that I have two pre-teens I see I was wrong. We just recently held a birthday party for our 12 year old twins. For weeks we begged, pleaded and hinted for them to give us gift ideas. When all else failed, I gave them money. They were sure they didn't want me picking out their clothes. They laughed at any thought of toys I considered.
I realize now, that I better start preparing for their next birthday. To my readers I ask, I plead, tell me what your pre-teens and teens love. Have you found something or someway of purchasing gifts for them they like? I know I used to be a teen, but I also know I enjoyed cash more then anything since as a teen your always in short supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment