Monday, June 28, 2010

Cleaning with Club Soda

As part of our miracle cleaning solutions, we have club soda. Now I for one am new to using club soda. I always preferred the run around screaming stomping up the red kool aid with a towel method. Okay, well maybe I didn't prefer it, but that is what I did. Then one day a wise woman grabbed the bottle of club soda and started pouring. I was amazed to see the kool aid come right out. In fact I was so amazed, I took the bottle and started cleaning all the spots in the living room, while the party was still going on. Yes, the things you do when you find a cleaning product that works.

Here are some tips from the club soda pros who have known all about this secret weapon for years.

Don't be afraid to get your carpet really wet. It won't hurt it.
Blot up a spill easily by folding a rag and standing on it. The pressure will help the towel soak up the spill
The carbonation in the soda brings the spill to the top and the salt in the club soda keeps the stain from setting.
Using a dab of club soda works on clothing too, should you spill in a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment