Friday, June 3, 2011

Interactive Reward Chart for Kids

Picture Courtesy of My Reward Board. Com
My Reward Board is fun and interactive and a huge motivator for children. I have had this program for years installed on every computer in our house. I've had three kids using it continuously for several years. My teens have learned consistency in chores from the time there were 6 and my now 9 year old still loves using it.

This simple interactive chore chart not only applauds when they do their chores, but they earn token dollars that they can spend on already approved activities or rewards that mom and dad program in. They can spend them all each week, or save up for that big reward that keeps spinning around.

You can try it free for 15 days, what is not to like about that, but it is only 19.95 once and forever. Use it for all your kiddos!

There is no compensation for my recommendation, It is honestly just one of our favorite things we have used ourselves for years.

1 comment:

  1. We just downloaded it and I had to come back to say how much we like it. I can't wait to get my kids going. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete