Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Making Cloth Diapers

My children are all out of diapers and the only think I remember about cloth diapers was they looked difficult to fold, pin and they leaked.
Recently I spend some time with a few friends who have newborns on up still in diapers. I offered to change one of the little ones and was instantly frozen with fear of how to change it. Laughter roared from the other room as I stuttered for help.
I see why they were laughing, the diaper was simple. Instead of throwing it away I placed it in a bucket. Done!

These same friends informed me as I oohed and awed over this amazing diaper that they made them by hand. Wow! What a great idea.
Dianna's Journal

So, here I am looking up how it was done and came across a fantastic blog that showed step by step how these little creations take form. Dianna's Journal shows each step in creating the pattern and your own diapers.
Of course if you don't want to go to the effort of creating them yourself, you can head over to Etsy and find some wonderful handmade ones for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment