Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Get Paid To Recycle

CurbsideI ran across an article in the paper about a company that gave money incentives to their garbage customers that recycled more. I ran off to the Internet to Google this company and find out if they were in our area. After all who couldn't use a few more dollars in this economy.
 
Recycle Bank  is not available in my town, but it may be in yours. News is they are expanding every day. Bad news for me, they started on the East coast and I am on the West. Good news, they pay you in points to redeem for gift cards to  Starbucks, ACME, Target, Petco, Bed Bath & Beyond and smaller business in your community. The more you recycle the more you get paid. A special monitoring system on your personal recycling can measures how much you have recycled. They don't stop there, shop greener and earn even more points. Choosing greener products for your home will boost your point levels even higher.

Energy_plus
Check out the website and put in your request. Maybe soon it will be here so I can use it too. I know it would encourage me to be more conscientious in recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment